How will my money make a difference?
- £10 could support an hour of Advisor time helping up to 4 clients
- £20 could help towards specialist training course for a specialist supervisor who passes on their knowledge to over 20 advising volunteers
- £50 could help towards our rental premises across the county – ensuring we can continue to provide face to face contact to our clients in a warm, safe environment
- Donate here as a monthly or one-off donation through Paypal.
- Give by cheque (payable to “Citizens Advice South Gloucestershire”) at: Citizens Advice South Gloucestershire, Kennedy Way, Yate, BS37 4DQ.
- Email email@example.com to find our bank transfer details.
Can I Gift Aid my donation? Yes please! We would love you to! If you are a UK taxpayer, we can claim 25p on every £1 you donate at no extra cost! So if you were to give a £40 gift, we could get an extra £10 back from HMRC just by you filling in and returning our CASG Gift Aid Declaration form. Just email back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other easy ways:
Donate as you Shop with Easy Fundraising – You can fundraise as you shop through EasyFundraising. Just create an account hereand choose “Citizens Advice South Gloucestershire” as your chosen charity. Just make sure you add the donation reminder to your browser as you shop!
Facebook Birthday Fundraiser – Are you on Facebook? When it’s your birthday you can select us as your chosen charity. Facebook should prompt you when your special day is coming up. The donations automatically come to us so you don’t need to do anything else after set up! Just let us know so we can thank you!
Gift cards – Want to donate to Citizens Advice South Gloucestershire on behalf of someone special? We offer the option of purchasing a gift card – which goes to your friend or family member while the money comes to our charity. It’s a great way of sharing your support for our service and creating a meaningful token as a birthday present or gift. The cards can be made out for any amount and are available to buy here.
Other ways to give:
Legacy donation – Thinking about legacies (or even writing your will) can feel overwhelming but it doesn’t have to be a grand gesture to make a difference. We can help you. We would love you to consider including us in your will to leave a long-lasting impact for South Gloucestershire. Click Leaving a Gift in Your Will for more information or contact Katie Collier at email@example.com.
Corporate donations – Whether you work in a top FTSE company, or run your own local business, you can choose us to give to in your workplace.
Suggest a collection pot at your next team building day or charity gala dinner. We would be happy to provide collection pots, leaflets or posters for you to display to help your colleagues know what we do. Just get in touch for more information.
Does your solicitors, estate agents’ or school have a Charity of the Year for 2023? Next time nominate our cause. We would love to help you market it and give you ideas to join in with.