Adviceline from Citizens Advice
- How much paid holiday do I get ?
- What do I do if I can’t pay the rent ?
- What benefits can I get if I’m sick ?
- What rights do I have in my home ?
- How can I get to see my grandkids ?
Now it is easy to get straightforward and practical advice from your local CAB. Just give us a ring and we’ll point you in the right direction for the information you need to take the next steps in solving your problems.
Where we can, we’ll try to give you the right resources to manage the situation yourself, by providing factsheets and referring you to reliable websites, but if that does not suit you or you need further help we can arrange to see you by appointment in your local bureau.
FREEPHONE 0808 278 7947 OR TEXTPHONE 18001 144 8884
If an Adviser from your local office is not available you will be transferred to an Adviser outside of our area.