Walk for Us
Join an existing team: We already have a team training to walk 47km from Wotton under Edge to Cirencester on 23 June 2024 to raise funds for our work. As part of the challenge, you get a Tshirt, medal, a meal and glass of fizz for your efforts!
If you would like to join our team,
- Go to sign up and more information here: Ultra Challenge Cotswold Way event
- Decide on your level of fundraising commitment to the charity. Click on “Sign Up Now” under your preferred funding option 2-4 (Full Sponsorship, Mixed Funding or Own Place Fundraising) – make sure it’s for the 2nd 1/2 challenge on Sunday 23 June 2024.
- Pay for your registration fee on the spot through their website and select Citizens Advice South Gloucestershire under Listed Charities and our team name is “Steps to Advice.“
- Once registered, we will be in touch to confirm your place and link you up to your team members.
- Then you will need to create a JustGiving page to create your own online sponsorship page and can link your efforts to the rest of the team here.
Join as an individual: If you’d like to do the Cotswold Way challenge but separately, please do the same as above but as an individual and not linking up to our Steps to Advice team.
Want to do a different Ultra Challenge?
Here are some closest of their events closest to South Gloucestershire:
Easter 50 (6 April): Registration open
Cotswold Way (22 and 23 June 24) Registration open (some rest stops in Wotton and Hawkesbury)
South Coast 50 (3 August 24) Registration open
South Coast (7 and 8 September 24) Registration open
Start your own challenge!
Our Foodbank advisor, is walking her own 25km to raise funds for us too this year!
If you want to walk your own path and fundraise for us too, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org where we can support you, give you marketing logos, text and paper sponsorship form to get you on your way.
This Countryfile website has a brilliant list of sponsored walks you can join in with too: